The Complete Search Engine Optimization Services (SEO) Bootcamp 2018
Welcome to the complete Search Engine Optimization Services (SEO) Bootcamp 2018. If you want to master Search Engine Optimization, build a strong base about this subject and understand how things work, in the least amount of time, you have come to the right place!
What will I Learn?
- Rank your website on Search Engines
- Understand what is SEO is and how it works
- Understand how search engines work
- Learn how to make your website optimized for Crawlers and Spiders
- Understand what keywords are learning how to use them properly
- Master how to research keywords
- Determine a Good Keyword vs Bad Keywords
- Learn the TEchnical Seo factors
- Learn how to Optimize your website for Search Engines and user
- Learn how to Optimize your content, including videos, articles, product descriptions
- Understand what Backlinks are
- Do Follow and No Follow links
- Know the different types of links
- Master how to make a proper link building campaign
- Learn how to use Social Media Properly to get backlinks
- Understand why speed is an important ranking factor
- Learn how to use modern technologies to find our your websites speed
- Learn how to OPtimize your media such as images, videos, and Gif to load quickly
- Know what SEO techniques can damage your site
- Know what SEO techniques are now Obsolete and expired
- Know which white hat SEO techniques in the past are now considered black hat
Requirements of The Complete Search Engine Optimization Services (SEO) Bootcamp 2018:
- A computer with internet connection.
No Prior SEO Experience Required!
If you don’t have any experience, don’t worry! This course is the perfect fit for you. This Course will be the best choice for you to make in your step by step journey towards being a professional SEO Expert.
This course was made in 2018 according to all the latest SEO Ranking factors, unlike many other courses that were made a long time ago and update their title yearly.
Here are some of the things you’ll be able to do after taking this course:
- Rank #1 on Google and other search engines
- Properly research keywords
- Learn how to get backlinks
- Apply for SEO jobs
- Works as an SEO freelancer
- Launch as SEO agency
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to rank their own websites
- THose who are looking to get a job as an SEO professional
- People who are looking to add SEO in their skills list
- Business owners
- Students and Tech enthusiasts
In The Complete Search Engine Optimization Services (SEO) Bootcamp we will learn to rand hand-ceded sites, WordPress, Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix and other types of sites on a search engine such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and many others.
If you are absolutely new to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) you should start at the beginning of the course and go to the end.
I’ve designed this course to take you down a guided learning path. Learn everything from SEO factors to negative SEP factors, master these factors and implement them on your website to get top ranking in search engines.