Java Network Programming – TCP-IP Socket Programming
With over 45 videos this online Java Training Course is designed to provide a solid foundation in Java Network Programming and Network Communication.
Tow other chapters are included in this course for those programmers who haven’t worked yet with Java threads or Java IO. These two are very important topics when you want to build a network application and I want to ensure that all students have the basics before we start to code Client – Serve application.
In this Socket (Java Socket Programming) section you will start to write simple TCP servers or TCP clients. Also, you will learn how to create a multi-user or a multithreaded server and we are going to test each written application. We will connect multiple TCP clients to a multithreaded server and we will observe the TCP server behavior and how it takes to respond to multiple clients at the same time.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand core concepts of network communication.
- learn how to create java threads and how to use Java IO
- Know how to develop Client/Server TCP and UDP applications
- Code applications like Port Scanner, Browse the internet, Web Scraping, Get network interface properties, Validate IP Addresses, Ping a remote host
- Become familiar with basics of networking: internet architecture, IP addresses, TCP connections, ports.
- Learn the basics of Java sockets programming: creation and usage of sockets;
- Learn how to transfer data between server/client applications running on different machines on the network.
- Develop more complex network applications: File transfer Application, Small Web Server, Send Emails
Important Network Programming Topics:
- Scan a remote host for open ports
- Get network interface hardware information
- Validate and IP address in different ways
- Ping a remote host address using java code
- Browse internet using java code
- Web scraping – get what data you want from a web page
- A computer – Window, Mac or Linux
- Java Development Kit 7 or Java Development Kit 8
- Netbeans, Eclipse or any other IDE
- Basic Java Knowledge
- Basic computer and internet skills
Download from Mega.nz [Size: 348.5MB]
Download from Torrent [Size: 503MB]
Source : https://www.udemy.com/java-network-programming/