How to use SP Flash Tool
How to use Sp Flash Tool – In this article you will learn how to use SP Flash Tool and How to Flash Stock Rom using SP Flash Tool. SP Flash tool is very easy to use before start your Android Smart Phone Battery should have at-east 40-50% to perform the flashing process. let’s start…
Flash Stock Rom using SP Flash Tool:
- Download and install Android USB Driver on your computer. If you already installed USB drivers on your computer then skip this step.
2. Power Off your Android Smart Phone and remove the Battery (if it is removable)
4. Download and Extract SP Flash Tool on your Computer.
5. Now open Flash_Tool.exe You will find this file from the extracted folder.
6. Once SP Flash Tool is launched, then click on Download Tab
7. In Download Tab, you can see “scatter loading” click on it and load your scatter file.
8. Now, Locate the Scatter File (you will find the scatter file in the Stock Rom folder).
9. Now, Click on the Download Button to start the Flashing process.
10. after click on Download Button after remove Battery of your Smart Phone (If removable). if Battery non-removable then Turn off your Smart Phone. Now, Connect your Smart Phone to the Computer using USB Cable and Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your computer easily detect your smart phone.
11.Once Flashing is completed, a Download OK message will appear.
12.Now, close the SP Flash Tool on your Computer and disconnect your Android Smart Phone from the Computer
13. Congratulations, Now your Android Smart Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom…Enjoy
How to use SP Flash Tool via Video: