Google AdSense Auto Ads for Blogger and WordPress
Google AdSense Auto Ads for Blogger and WordPress: Google AdSense team launched Google Auto ads for everyone on February 21, 2018. This is one of the biggest innovation from the Google AdSense team at this time. In fact, Auto ads are expected to change the way you have been using AdSense all this time. With this system, you can earn 20% more Revenue for your Blogs and Web sites.
If you are a blogger, AdSense Auto Ads will make smart placement and monetization decisions on your behalf, saving your time. Place one piece of code just once to all of your pages, and let Google take care of the rest.
Google AdSense Auto Ads Benefits:
- Google AdSense Auto Ads are utilizing artificial intelligence to automatically manage ad placements and ad optimization for the publishers.
- Google AdSense Auto Ads show ads only when they are to perform well and provide the good user experience.
- Google AdSense Auto Ads will identify any available ad space and place new ads there, potentially increasing your revenue by 20% as Google said.
- With Google AdSense Auto Ads, you only need to place the ads code in your Header or Footer. When you’re ready to use new features and ads formats, simply turn them on and off with the flick of a switch, there’s no need to change the code again. It’s very easy to use just place code and enjoy.
Some Important Things you need to know about Google AdSense Auto Ads:
Before you start setting up your Google AdSense Auto Ads, Here are few important things you need to know. This will also answer your questions before you start integrating it.
- If you have already had AdSense ads placed on your blog or website, you can decide not to remove it. AdSense Auto Ads will automatically detect those ads and place more ads.
- If you are already using Anchor or Vignette ads then Auto Ads include Anchor and Vignette ads and more additional formats such as Text and display, In-feed and matched content ads. Note that all users that use Page-Level ads will automatically be migrated to Auto Ads without any need to add a code to their page. However, logging in to your AdSense Account and setting up Global settings for Auto Ads for the first time.
How to Setup or Enable Google AdSense Auto Ads:
If you have an approved Google AdSense Account and you want to Setup your AdSense Auto Ads, here are few steps:
- Log in to your AdSense Account
- You can see Auto Ads on My Ads section
- Now Click on Auto Ads and click on ‘Get Started’
- Configure your Global Settings
- In Global Setting Enable all features
- Now Click on Save
- Now Copy the Auto Ads code and Place the ad code in Header or Footer of your Blogger or WordPress Website.
- Google needs 10 to 12 hours to show your ads on your pages.
- You can always check the performance of Google Auto Ads by going to My Ads> Auto Ads> and clicking on Statistics.
Overall, it will be exciting to see how Google AdSense Auto Ads work in future. So we hope this article is helpful for you. If have any doubt or query about this article Feel free to ask your questions in comments. If you find this Article useful, share it with your friends on Facebook and Twiter.